Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What on earth is going on?

Sometimes I am well aware of the fact that God really does have a sense of humor. And he also like to test the strength of my patience. Yesterday the air conditioner froze up at my house. Did I mention that it was HOT!!! and so many of my clients are on vacation and so funds are lower than normal. So I had to fix the darn thing. It was that the coils were dirty. This is such a dirty area here. We have gravel pits the size of Rhode Island and they are always blasting and making dust. And then the breeze is always here (thank goodness for that) but it blows that dirt. So I got coil cleaner and sprayed up there and they look pretty clean now.
Anyway, so far the ac is cool and I am happy about that.

I fuss about all of this and it is vexing but I am aware of all I can be grateful for.

Oh and we got a new baby horse on the farm. She is so very cute. Just came yesterday. It is amazing how little they look when they first come. I will get pictures this weekend.

This weekend major big Limu meeting in Dallas. I will be there and have several coming with me. Maybe we will see you there

1 comment:

  1. HI I am from the MJF farmgirl connection. I would love to see pics of your new foal. I love foals! Chaeck out my horse blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete