Sunday, April 25, 2010

Springtime at the Farm

Remember last year when someone dumped two little puppies on our county road? They were very young. I had been bottle feeding them for a couple of weeks or more when this picture was taken with Miss Sadie. Sister is the one nose to nose with Sadie.
Sister today.
I hate to admit I did not come up with official names and they are still known as Brother and Sister. A farmgirl friend suggested Basil and Catnip. I think that would be Brother Basil and Sister Catnip. The cats would vote for that. Anyway, the one with the orange collar is Sister and I think she got in all the pictures I made. Except the Irises.









Sister and the Indian Paintbrushes




Even here it is Paintbrushes and Sisters under carriage.



And, guess who is coming to live at our house?



Uh-oh, the picture will not load so we have to wait.

But she sure is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment